Bettingjobs are working with an all-remote online bitcoin casino company who are looking to hire a Wordpress Developer to be in charge of both back-end, front-end as well as handling themes and plugins.
As a WordPress Developer we’d like you to take ownership of our site from the very beginning, and help implement new features, themes and plugins. Would also be great if you make sure sure the design is responsive and that it preforms as smoothly as possible. In true start-up spirit, you have the opportunity to work 100% from home. All collaboration and meetings are done online and we’re happy to offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a great team of professionals who are more like friends rather than colleagues.
This is you:
- Wizard with building on an existing WordPress Template
- Experience with designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc
- Able to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
What we want you to do:
- Design and implement new features
- Establish and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
Get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds interesting to you.