Betting Jobs are working with a well-established name in online betting and gaming, based in Gibraltar, as they seek to expand their software engineering team.
You look at the big picture and provide a balance against developer focus on technical implementation, using agile test matrix as a guide. You collaborate within the team and with customers, and participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, and any other team activities.
Your test tasks and stories are planned and executed like development tasks and stories, and you automate tests that can be reused on every change. You are generally a thoughtful, analytical problem-solver that can add a unique perspective to the team in terms of identifying potential roadblocks and dependencies early in the process.You are independent and inventive, you communicate and collaborate effectively, and have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment.
You will responsible for testing a suite of fully native iOS applications, writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests, as well as help on manual testing. You will work with product, development and business teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration, and regression stages, and create test data as necessary. You’re quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
We support you to escalate as necessary any causes for concern that may impact the quality of the end product. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Strong and proven experience with one or more testing frameworks such as XCTest, Appium, Selenium, Calabash
• Experienced with Swift and/or Objective C programming languages.
• Solid at writing and maintaining automated tests for native mobile applications
• Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CI CD pipeline
• Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals
• Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules
• A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
• A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies.
• You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.