Betting Jobs are working with a well-recognised name in online sports betting, based in Gibraltar, as they seek to hire an experienced Security Engineer.
• Roll out of new security and anti-virus software solutions
• Co-ordinated upgrades of operating systems across the estate including patching
• Administrator 2FA software
• Continuously monitor and improve the health of the corporate estate with regards to security, anti-virus, operating systems and software upgrades and tuning.
• Automate security processes where possible.
• Administrate role-based access control (IDEM) and cloud based SAML services
• Ensure that data loss protection service maps to our current policies and are enforced locally and against all cloud-based services
• Improving data security through use of encryption/key management, segregation, or other techniques.
• Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions.
• Protect the company assets by not allowing restricted software on company devices e.g. Torrents.
• Ensure unknown devices cannot connect on to any company network.
• Perform daily security operations activities, maintenance and tuning
Preferred Experience & Skills:
• A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
• Understand the requirements of on-premise and cloud-based security requirements
• AWS / Azure fundamentals
• Basic understanding of malware and analysis methodologies on Windows and macOS.
• Experience with anti-virus software (AVS) tuning and configurations.
• Experience with next-generation endpoint security.
• Experience with forensic analysis methodologies and tools
• Working experience with network elements such as WAFs, Firewalls, Routers
• Experience working with VPN (AnyConnect, F5 Edge client, OpenVPN, Pulse or similar).
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• Understanding of devops practices
• Able to learn diverse information security technologies and principles.
• Relevant security certifications will also be an advantage.