BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Analyst for an established Sportsbook in their Paris office. The Trading Analyst will be responsible for analysing overall trading performance across the Sportsbook offering, identifying areas for potential improvement and working across a variety of stakeholders to improve Sportsbook performance.
This would be well suited to an experience Sportsbook Trading professional with excellent analytical skills. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking Sportsbook in a key role for them during a period of significant growth.
• Defining the risk policy for the sportsbook offering
• Ensure the correct application of trading and risk trading procedures
• Ensuring the correct application of regulatory and legal requirements in line
• Retrospective analysis of game data in order to identify and qualify rating errors, resulting errors, suspicious behavior and any other unidentified financial or operational risk
• Daily reporting on activity and players behavior
• Communicate critical information to relevant stakeholders
• Cooperation with internal Fraud and AML teams
• Continuous improvement of business analysis and operational risk control procedures
• Writing of user guides and business procedures
• Contribution to the evolution of processes and tools
• Previous experience of a similar role within the online sportsbook industry
• Excellent knowledge of sports betting
• Highly analytical with the ability to demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving
• Fluent in French and English