Betting Jobs are currently working with a well invested and fast growing sports betting operator that target the UK market. My client has been operating for over 5 years and offer a social sports betting app that combines free to play game mechanics with a mobile and social first design. They are now going through an exciting period of growth as they look to launch in the American market in the future and as a result of this are hiring for a Marketing Account Executive.
This role would be based in their London offices and find you as their point of contact for all marketing agencies and partnerships.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Be the first point of contact for all marketing partners; responding to all enquiries within 48 hours, cultivating strong relationships and positioning
• effectively within the industry.
o Respond to incoming enquiries from new and existing clients (phone and email), qualifying clients and enquiries for follow up and, where relevant, push them to our agencies for them to address.
o Understand partner requirements and support them so that they can deliver on results.
o Ensure that partners and their campaigns are implemented, as directed, to a very high standard - ensuring many develop into scalable opportunities.
o Assist the Head of Marketing to develop and manage positive relationships with clients and help to manage their projects.
• Provide support with regards to managing and administering client requirements including running reports:
o Maintaining daily visibility on results and actions
o Weekly status reports on actions and learnings per partner which can be shared within the business.
• Closely analyse and monitor performance of each specific accounts; flagging issues with urgency so they can be addressed.
• Schedule meetings between prospective/existing partners and the head of marketing.
• Learn about new digital marketing technologies and grow your own role and expertise in this area so that you are able grow in responsibility at the speed that is needed.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel.
• Strong aptitude for analytics and desire to learn new techniques and tools
• Previous experience as an Account Executive or Account Support Administrator in a marketing or digital agency (1 year+)
• Impeccable communication skills and excellent written English skills
• Highly organised and accurate with strong attention to detail. is able to follow processes.
• Enthusiasm for account management. plus, passion for marketing, particularly digital.
• Keen to learn and develop
• Outgoing, positive and forward thinking.
• Be a proactive person who displays initiative and can work well in a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com