BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Portuguese Country Manager for an established gaming company looking for develop their presence in Portugal.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Marketing professional with extensive knowledge of the Portuguese market looking to develop their career and take on the challenge of running operations in the territory.
• Deliver operational leadership and assume responsibility for all contract relationships between the company and its portfolio of suppliers and customers, ensuring the company grows and sustains market share in the Portugal market, and achieves return on associated capital and marketing and delivers profitable growth.
• Direct the day-to-day-operational management of the Portugal business, applying as required a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, and operational and personnel related challenges which impact on customer service and performance.
• Ensure day-to-day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall group corporate policy strategy and direction.
• Lead the constant drive and focus to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures. In effect, raise the bar on business performance delivery.
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the Portugal marketing strategy; both above the line and online.
• Work with head office Customer Experience, Banking, Fraud and Payments, and Support teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Hold and develop beneficial relationships with all in country marketing, creative, sports management and PR agencies.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial flair
• Previous experience within a similar role within the gaming industry
• Knowledgeable sports fan, especially football
• Likes to take full ownership and accountability of all elements of business
• Understanding of, and ideally experience in the technology / telecoms / sports betting industries
• Out of the box thinker who is always looking to disrupt the norm and find new ways of taking an offering to market
• Experience in above the line and online marketing
• Knowledge of the Portuguese landscape
• Bilingual in Portuguese and English