Job Summary – Our client's Product Manager (PM) understands their place in the market, how they rank against the competition, is the voice of the customer, and is always striving to provide valuable direction towards providing the optimal wagering experience. Our client's PM manages the entire lifecycle from concept, to design, validation, cost analysis, revenue impact, promotion, and support; as well as collaborating with stakeholders to define and prioritize the Program backlog while maintaining a rolling roadmap of the next set of priorities.
Essential Functions –
• Understand internal stakeholder priorities and user/customer needs to define business & product objectives.
• Monitors Program level metrics and actively works to identify Program issues and opportunities.
• Analyzes potential Initiative/epics/features to determine value and potential ROI to facilitate the maintenance of prioritized, and rolling 6-month Program Roadmap.
• Actively maintains Program Backlog with Features readied and prioritized for the delivery team ensuring priorities, cost and value of each effort.
• Quickly prioritizes Defects and continually evaluates priorities and opportunities to reduce technical debt.
• Prepare for product/release launches with appropriate communication to stakeholders and customer-facing teams such as customer service, marketing and product support, etc.
• Performs a post-analysis on completed Initiative/epics/features of presumed ROI and impact and communicates results to the Product Team and Key Stakeholders.
• Works with Stakeholders and Product Team to prepare Epics, Initiatives and Features.
• Drives Product objectives and release content via prioritized features and enablers.
• Defines the scope/vision of Features.
• Work with PO to establish feature acceptance criteria, and check points/milestones for deployable product increments.
• Regularly reviews work in progress with POs and proactively aids PO in resolving escalated issues such as scope change, impediments, and negotiating committed deliverables.
• Regularly reviews and demonstrates feature progress with Stakeholders including changes in scope and delivery.
• Provides review/sign-off of completed Features.
• Serves as the main point of contact for Stakeholders' enquiries on delivery of roadmap.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Education and/or Experience:
• BS/BA degree required
• Excellent product delivery skills with at least 3-5 years as a product manager/Agile product owner
• Agile process experience in organizing and guiding teams to succeed
• Knowledge of user experience design and/or demonstrated influence on improved UX
• Experience with SAFe (www.scaledagileframework.com)
• Experience with horseracing/ online gaming/ online B2C applications/ eCommerce/ heavy transactional applications