Betting Jobs are working with a growing payments business who are successfully partnered with established tier one iGaming operators. They are searching for a Director to help grow and build their new team in either Madrid or Malaga. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• To provide strategic and operational leadership to the local operations in Spain
• Formulate and implement business policy and strategy
• Work closely with other parts of the Group to identify and secure opportunities for new and existing clients
• Direct strategy toward the profitable growth and operation of the business
• Oversee and be ultimately accountable for the development of annual budgets/long term plans
• Develop strategic plans reflecting the longer-term objectives and priorities agreed with the Board
• Maintain and on-going dialogue with the chair of the board and CEO
• Put in place effective operational planning and controls environment for financial and service delivery
• Maintain the operational performance of the business unit
• Oversee an effective practice management and business development function
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a succinct, understandable way for the audience in both, English and Spanish;
• Proven experience as a Director or in other managerial position for 5+ years in financial services
• Strong understanding of fintech industry
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practice
• Analytical abilities and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally;
• Assists colleagues unprompted;
• Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives;
• Has credibility and integrity and displays a professional demeanour at all times;
• Self-motivated – driven to achieve results both individually and company wide;
• High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.