Betting Jobs are working with an exciting, growing London-based online casino brand, looking for a talented Junior Designer and offering the opportunity to join a creative team working for a global brand and an increasing number of national brands as they grow.
You will have a solid portfolio and show a diverse range of style.
Experience using After Effects or other animation software (such as 3D) will certainly give you a good advantage.
You will collaborate on projects with teams as a junior designer but also act to ensure that creative and innovative standards are upheld and creative boundaries pushed.
International travel may also be required.
Your role is supported by other designers (based abroad and in London), the brand team and Creative Lead and visa versa, with you being responsible for monitoring your timings, schedules, briefs and following up tasks that are set, Quality Assurance and adhering to the marketing team’s schedule.
As Junior Designer you will perform many of the following tasks:
• Proactively generate ideas for the brand, visualise and present to the wider team
• Collaborate with team members as a designer
• Pragmatically approach projects to ensure both creative and business needs are met.
• Presenting of ideas internally
• Regularly collaborate with marketing/social department
• Keeping Project management team well briefed on current timings, status and potential issues.
• Follow the company's brand guidelines
• Present to management
• Attend meetings
• Produce internal and social media promotional materials
Basic software requirements:
• After Effects