Bettingjobs are working with an online casino brand that was launched in June 2018 with the mission of creating a world class, user friendly and hassle-free home for real casino lovers. They are looking for an experienced Casino Manager to join their growing Malta office at the moment.
This is a key position responsible for management of the casino product and coordination with the wider business. The Casino Manager will also own the relationship with their software partner- agreeing content delivery and overseeing the release process. This is an exciting position within a young, ambitious team seeking major growth in several markets.
• Platform partner management – you will lead the strong partnership we have with our platform provider and work closely with them to develop the product, content and supporting features.
• You will support configuration of player incentives and bonuses including their reward tool.
• Work in conjunction with the wider team to monitor bonus performance, restricting abuse of incentives and report to the business on bonus performance.
• Report to the business on a weekly basis on casino performance by territory using the agreed management templates.
• Manage the relationship with the CS partner and deal with CS escalations as and when required.
• Oversee UAT testing and ensure that releases do not impact site performance and KPIs.
• Review game performance and make recommendations to the business on opportunities to increase user value and duration.
• Work with the platform provider and marketing team to review KPI metrics – identify issues quickly and plot a route to resolve.
• React to any upcoming compliance changes and requirements to ensure that the business fulfils its regulatory obligations.
• Check and approve large withdrawals for processing by the third-party platform.
- A casino product expert who understands what players want and how to deliver a market leading gaming experience.
- A well organised multi-tasker capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and of effective prioritisation.
- Experience in project management, account management or gaming product management either B2C or B2B.
- Commercially aware and familiar with the casino P&L.
- Experience using a CMS and of content positioning and placement.
- Familiar with casino bonusing including configuration, management of bonus abuse and T&Cs.
- Ability to work using own initiative and towards deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English.
- Well organised and with an eye for detail.
- Proactive, enjoy taking the initiative and willing to learn.