Bettingjobs are working with a Manchester-based client who are currently building their own gaming platform. They already have over 100 staff based in Manchester and they are looking to add to their team with this Gaming Product Manager position.
- Working in the Product Team, you will be working on the front-end and back-end of their gaming platform across all channels dealing with their 3rd parties gaming providers as part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging customer experiences in the industry.
- The role will be primarily responsible for defining, organising and prioritising requirements for the development team, and will need to work closely with the UX & UI team to continuously optimise the customer experience.
- You will take ownership of a number of initiatives from the roadmap and the quality of the product deliverables.
- Furthermore, you will be encouraged to actively identify opportunities for continuing to evolve and improve the product and customer experience on your own initiative.
-You will have excellent communication skills and effectively adjust your communication to internal stakeholders, the delivery team and 3rd party suppliers.
• Someone passionate about the gambling industry with a deep knowledge of games and casino.
• Someone with particular attention and knowledge of the compliance and regulations implications of the gaming industry.
• Someone with a detailed knowledge of bonuses around the gaming and casino industry (those including free spins, after-wager bonus, pre-wager bonus, CMA regulation, etc.)
• Someone who will work closely with the delivery team making sure that priorities are clear to the whole team and aligned to the release cycles.
• Someone who will ensure that prioritisation of user stories and issues in the backlog are set according to impact on customer experience and expected ROI.
• Someone with relevant work experience in online gaming.