Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Affiliate Manager – Poker for a market leader in the online Poker industry. You will join their Affiliate team, based in our Malta office.
• Reporting to their Affiliate Commercials, Senior Manager, you will manage affiliate accounts for our Poker side of their affiliate program and may support other business verticals (Casino and Sportsbook), as required.
• Your role will be to manage the day to day relationship of Poker affiliate accounts, monitoring performance on a regular basis, while providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
• You will provide regular reports on Poker affiliate performance and ROI to Group management.
• As part of this role, you will be responsible for producing forecasts, budgets & KPI setting for the assigned accounts (in line with pre-approved parameters set by upper-management).
• You will develop and maintain strong business relationships with affiliates and manage the resolution of Poker affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues as required, in line with direction from Group management.
• You will be key in reviewing the global Poker betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program and provide suggestions to Group management of ways to optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis when applicable to implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention
• They are looking for commercial thinker with strong negotiation and influencing skills, used to delivering results.
• You should have in depth experience of managing local/global Poker affiliates and a proven track record of executing an aggressive affiliates growth strategy.
• You will need people management experience to oversee a small team e.g. (recruitment; training; developing; supervising and performance management) to deal with the tasks this role has to offer.