Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for an Affiliate Senior Manager for a market leader in the online sportsbook industry. Affiliate Senior Manager to join their Affiliate team, based in their Malta service office.
• You will be responsible for primarily managing affiliate accounts for their sports betting side of our affiliate program and may support other business verticals (Casino and Poker), as required.
• You’ll recruit, set up and manage the sports betting affiliate accounts.
• You’ll aim to deliver on group KPIs, whilst monitoring the performance of affiliates on a regular basis and providing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with the affiliates.
• You’ll also be responsible for managing spend within budget and providing regular reports on sports betting affiliate performance and ROI.
• You will work closely with senior management to produce forecasts, budgets and KPIs and develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention.
• You will also assist in the development of the global sports betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program.
• They are looking for a personal and commercially focused individual with strong negotiation and influencing skills, used to delivering results.
• You will need a consistent record of executing a hard-hitting growth strategy to develop and build our sports affiliate program.
• This is the ideal next step for an experienced affiliate within the sports betting industry, who enjoys building and developing strong business relationships with affiliates to build out our affiliate program.
• You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge and experience of managing local/global sports betting affiliates.