Betting Jobs are working with a B2B platform provider working with international brands who are developing an omnichannel platform from scratch. They are searching for a Mobile product owner to join their team in Sofia. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are seeking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Product Management team and take care on building the customer facing components of our new platform, including a mobile-first web site, native applications, and the corresponding content management systems. With the help of your talented technical teams, you will be responsible for the delivery of a modular frontend framework with great focus on performance and real-time content personalisation.
As a Product Owner you are a focal point between the business, UX and Dev teams. You act as the voice of the customer and among your main goals is optimising the value of the Dev Teams work.
• Leading the analysis of the product requests, assess their feasibility, break down requirements.
• Prioritising the product backlog in accordance with the overall product roadmap.
• Establishing high-level time schedules, communicate status and delivery dates for important features
• Participating in all Scrum ceremonies: Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Daily stand-ups, Sprint reviews and Sprint retrospectives.
• Accepting the work delivered by the development team.
• Updating the development team with feedbacks on their work and performance of the delivered features.
• Organising demonstrations and trainings for new features to the relevant stakeholders.
• 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
• Excellent command of English and Bulgarian.
• Analytical thinking and attention to details.
• Experience in online gaming is a plus
• Technical background is desirable
• Good personality is a must