Betting Jobs are working with a well-established games business in central London as they an experienced Designer to lead their London-based team. Contact us today for immediate consideration
Working with our Product, Content and Marketing teams, the successful candidate should be self-motivated, creative and proactive. A previous history of success in a fast-paced environment working across multiple time zones on multiple brands. The successful candidate will work closely with product owners, internal stakeholders and development teams to deliver new features and site from wireframe, to concept to production. The ideal candidate should have some previous experience managing a previous design teams workloads and helping improve their team members skill sets. A keen eye for detail you will be designing flows and interfaces that are simple, tailored and delightful.
Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
● Drive new feature developments by creating design concepts.
● Lead UI/UX projects for new sites.
● Educate internal and external clients on the value of suggested user flows and UI/UX principles.
● Manage the workflows of and mentor the design team.
● Create user journey maps and contribute to creating sketches and wireframes.
● Enforce client brand guidelines and be the champion of design best practice.
● Highly experienced as a Senior/Lead UI/UX Designer.
● Passion for high quality UI/UX and best practices across mobile apps, web apps and websites.
● Analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
● Empathy and understanding of users while considering business needs.
● Good working under time pressure deadlines.
● Management and mentoring skills.
Additional Advantageous Skills
● iGaming industry experience.
● Proficient in design and prototyping software e.g. Sketch, InVision and Adobe CS.
● Previous experience managing stakeholders across multiple time zones.