BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Group Retail Channel Manager for an established Sportsbook to be based in their Prague office.
The Group Retail Channel Manager will be responsible for building and managing the channel roadmap across multiple product verticals.
You will follow and monitor market and industry trends, give vision, directions, evaluates opportunities and monitors products performance. Understand players behaviour, provide competitive analysis and give decision about the product portfolio.
This is a unique opportunity for an experience Product Manager with a strong knowledge of retail sportsbook to take on the responsibility for managing the Retail Product offering of a high-profile sportsbook.
• Product definition and development
• Building and managing Product roadmap
• Managing product portfolio
• Competitive analysis and customer feedback
• Monitroing Industry trends
• Identification and evaluation of opportunities
• Effectively communicate with suppliers
• Evaluation of product performance, customer experience
• Ensuring Compliance of products
• Proven experience in betting and gaming business
• Product Development Management
• Knowledge of the business environment and compliance framework
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Focus on the customer experience
• Experience with business requirements definition
• Technical background & experience with development advantageous
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS Office
• Strong communication and presentation skills