Betting Jobs are working with an exciting social gaming product in London as they seek to expand their marketing team with the hire of an experienced Affiliate Manager.
You will be responsible for onboarding and be the day to day contact for our affiliate relationships. You will bring a sense of passion to affiliate management and existing relationships within the space. You are a highly organised, process driven and a strong communicator who is knowledgeable about the best practices for effective partnerships management; You will be a champion for the affiliate platform, ensuring that it is functional, and can be used to maximise the scale of the channel.
• Actively onboarding and activating affiliate partners.
• Negotiating deals with new and existing partners that maximise scale and revenues.
• Finding growth opportunities with our existing affiliate base and ensure we are top of mind for such.
• Consistently monitoring partner performance and renegotiating commercials as needed to ensure channel KPIs and profitability are maintained.
• Auditing partners and their promotional methods to ensure compliance with programme terms and conditions, UKGC, CAP and BCAP, GDPR and CMA.
• Ensuring the marketing wide initiatives and campaigns are delivered to the affiliate channel effectively and that it gets maximum exposure.
• Attending conferences and events internationally to source new partners and improve existing relationships; plan and manage brand presence.
• Overseeing tracking, reporting, invoicing and ensuring timely payment for affiliate activity.
• Daily checks and reporting on partnership activity; completing ad-hoc analysis and tasks for our Partnership Manager.
• Being a positive and proactive ambassador for affiliate efforts.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Required Experience & Skills:
• 2+ years’ experience working within an account management role such as Affiliate Management.
• 1+ years’ experience working within a Marketing team role.
• Knowledge of/experience in a range of commercial models
• Educated to degree level.
• Fluent English, additional language of German an advantage.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting.
• Strong desktop publishing skills in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
• Highly personable and a strong negotiator
• Experience working across different platforms with a demonstrable background on mobile (iOS / Android / Mobile Web).
• Interested in and have experience in sports gambling.
• A proactive person who displays initiative and can work well in a team.
• Creative with an analytical approach.
• Highly personable yet able to negotiate strongly.
• Organised in creating/following processes.
• Outgoing, positive and forward thinking.
• Happy to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets whilst maintaining a customer-focus.
• Able to give exemplary attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
• A self-starter who is eager to be a pivotal part of ambitious growth plans
• Excited to work in a start-up environment and fast-growing team.