Betting Jobs are currently looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join a leading betting company based in their London office. The Quantitative Analyst will provide the quantitative and analytical skills required to build and maintain solutions to support the company's trading technology systems and tools. This will involve the implementation and refinement of sport trading models to enable delivery of robust prices for all sports. To support and work towards business goals as directed by the management board of the team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous sports betting industry experience, and will have experience with the likes of C#, Java or Python.
• Qualitative Analysis
- Build, implement and maintain new and legacy predictive models based on sound mathematical principles.
- Work with the senior members of the team and traders to understand requirements for trading and risk management tools.
- Adhere to coding standards of the team.
- Demonstrate technical skills and abilities with technologies.
- Create models for automated sports applications
- Researching new developments to improve the Sportsbook
- Collating suggestions from traders and other departments on improvements to the Sportsbook
- Competitor analysis
- Educating trading and other departments on new releases
- Prioritize requirements according to product features delivered.
• Product Delivery – Quants
- Work with delivery partners to ensure timely delivery of technology.
- Co-ordinate UAT with the business and delivery partners.
• Between 2-5 years of experience within a similar role.
• Solid academic background in pure maths, statistics or a similar field
• Good knowledge of advanced statistical principles
• Programming skills, particularly within C#
• Exposure to statistical languages such as R, Python or Matlab
• Ability to learn complex procedures and theory at fast pace
• Knowledge of and interest in the online gaming industry, particularly sports betting
• Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills