Bettingjobs are working with a small but growing team in a multi-cultural environment, the group that is licensed on the Isle of Man, a tier 1 regulated environment. This role will offer the opportunity to work on cutting edge gaming products at the forefront of the best gaming markets. The company offers competitive salaries, with excellent benefits such as a relocation allowance as well as a generous pension and private healthcare scheme after 1 year of service.
The company are seeking a Sportsbook Product Manager for a new and leading Sportsbook in the Isle of Man Office. The Sportsbook Product Manager will work closely with the Head of Sportsbook to further develop a leading Sportsbook offering and ensure they have the best possible product.
This position would ideally be suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional with significant experience in a product development role.
Role Core Responsibilities
• Helping to define the long-term Sportsbook Product strategy
• Work across several departments to ensure the effective development of the Sportsbook offering
• Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvements
• Analyse and calculate business value for new features and feature improvements
• Conducting research on competitors to identify trends in the industry and define overall improvements to our product
• Gather, interpret, understand and create business requirements, including writing detailed and comprehensive requirements and wireframes
• Work closely with the product owners and other stakeholders to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Monitoring features and the software in general, analyse adoption and produce further improvement and suggestions based on the data
• Communicate with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the senior management team
• At least 5 years of professional experience within the online SportsBook industry
• Proven experience in interpreting and defining product requirements and scope
• Comprehensive sports betting understanding
• Excellent analytical skills
• Useful to have a technical background in order to understand technical issues associated with sports book
• Experience in working with development teams directly
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to speak Mandarin is a definite advantage