Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Customer Proposition Manager for a social sports betting app based in London. As the Customer Proposition Manager, you will develop new, compelling and differentiated player propositions which support the key business pillars and drive the ambitious growth plans.
You will take overall responsibility for devising propositions, promotions, product/game launch propositions that incite direct action and begin the engagement process with our brand and product in the markets they serve. They are looking for an offer expert who can create compelling reasons to transact with our offerings.
• With the CMO and Acquisition Manager interpret and use customer insight, research and performance data to build a rolling 12-month plan for each Gaming brand
• Develop big, bold and compelling propositions that create awareness in the Gambling Market and gain share of wallet
• Work with Product and Customer Engagement to discover on customer proposition and experience. Immerse yourself in product developments and game launches and help shape the business roadmap. Challenge the status quo ensuring product developments result in a customer benefit and live the propositions
• Inject commercial focus in to the 12-month plan and recommend marketing investment linked to priorities to drive performance and growth.
• Develop and deliver clear and compelling Proposition and Promotional briefs to the business focusing on content, context, marketplace, visual and desired action.
• Engage and manage stakeholders across all areas of the business, and work closely with the Product, Engagement, Customer Support, Creative and Media personnel to ensure strategic customer propositions are developed, executed and evaluated collaboratively
• Be a creative and innovative thinker with the confidence to inspire a business and to be bold, brave and drive a step change
• Have 3 years+ experience of Strategic thinking and ideally proposition development
• Be able to build relationships and have effective communication skills with the ability to network across functions and influence at all levels
• Passion for the customer and the Gambling Industry
• Be self-motivated, confident and outgoing with a genuine desire to succeed and go the extra mile
• Ability to work at pace and with great attention to detail
• Have excellent organisation skills and the ability to measure your own performance and impact
• Be degree qualified preferably in Marketing, Brand or Communications
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong internal communication and presentation skills are preferred.
• Passionate and driven.