German Customer Service Agent has to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails. Provide technical support to customers
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Must have ..
• Full eligibility to work in Malta
• Happy to work mixed shifts between 6:30am – 3:30am across weekdays and weekends
• Excellent verbal and written German and English
• Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy & computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
• A proven team player with a can do attitude.
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask.
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
Nice to have …
• Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
• Igaming experience
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
• A passion for sports.
• Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience