Bettingjobs are working with an industry giant who own a B2B games studio in London and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee projects. This role is a maternity cover, 12 month full-time contract.
• Provide project management function for programmes and projects which include:
o To identify key stages, task lists and milestones for projects.
o Facilitate the generation of estimates based upon discussions with key departmental personnel
o Establish and Review the project risks and issues.
o Establish completion and acceptance criteria for the project
o Identify and resolve project delivery impediments and escalate as required to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
o Monitor and track the progress of the projects against defined criteria and baseline, relaying updated reports and anomalies to Management Team.
o Deliver the projects on time to the stakeholder’s expectations. To ensure the project meets the agreed completion and acceptance criteria.
o Produce accurate, clear and concise documentation throughout the project lifecycle,
o Communicate the progress of projects on a regular basis to all stakeholders.
o Be aware of all dependencies relating to the project.
• Provide fortnightly reports to Head of Delivery on relevant projects including: Status, Schedules, External Dependencies, Changes, Risks & Mitigations, Cost Tracking (where applicable)
• First line of delivery risk escalation for programme, BAU, projects & game services (the go to person)
• Single point of contact for Business BAU demands
• Point of escalation for issues and dependencies with other departments
• Proven Web-based or Mobile Project Management experience desirable
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies desirable
• Knowledge of online gaming desirable
• Experience working in B2B business desirable
Skills and Qualities:
• Takes ownership of Project Coordination
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Confident communicator with all company seniority levels
• Quality orientated attitude with attention to detail
• Good personal time management skills
• Decision making & problem solving
• Able to think ahead and anticipate problems
• Applies structured thinking
• Participative style with good team management skills
• Personality & Disposition: Confident, personable, resilient & robust, able to work under pressure using own initiative.
• Able to deliver results to deadlines
• Able to multi-manage and willing to go the extra mile when required
• Able to thrive in a "non-traditional", fast moving entrepreneurial environment