Bettingjobs.com are working with a Barcelona-based client who are looking for a Data Developer to join their data development team. The company is one of the leading B2B iGaming company who provide sportsbook platforms to online operators within the industry.
- Working with the development team it will be your responsibility to develop and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- This role involves close working relationships with a range of teams, such as: Designers, our Data Architect, Developers, Quality Assurance and Product Owners
- To provide ownership and expertise on the OLTP databases, datawarehousing and datalakes in new software development and feature requests
- Collaboratively working with the Architecture team to ensure continuous resilient and performant Data Platforms.
- To be successful you will have a solid understanding and practical experience of SQL, combined with good knowledge of relational database theory
• Strong TSQL knowledge is also key • A working knowledge of Big Data and Azure
• An intuitive and creative mindset that’s keen to work with latest technology
• Knowledge of OO languages, preferably C# (advantageous but not essential)
• Performance and query tuning
• Diagnostic techniques
• Database design is key to this role
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server Data Engine and Enterprise features
• Experience of iterative/agile methodologies is preferred
• Experience with structured and unstructured data would be advantageous