Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist for a leading online gaming company based in Malta. The Affiliate Compliance department is responsible for ensuring continued compliance by our third-party marketing partners. You will ensure the company are In accordance with our gambling licences, as the company are responsible for the actions of any such third parties when they are promoting the brand.
• Working hand in hand with the current Affiliate Compliance Manager and assisting the marketing teams, predominantly the affiliate team, with marketing compliance in our regulated markets. This includes, but is not limited to: reviewing any adverts, banners, affiliation promotional content, and any other marketing content, including that on social media;
• This role is dynamic, as you will need to effectively communicate with internal colleagues, licensees and the affiliates themselves
• Ensuring compliance of all affiliates with the use of automated and manual processes and procedures.
• Maintenance of the compliance inbox
• Assisting with marketing processes and/or procedures to be implemented in order to ensure full compliance with local and foreign marketing laws and regulations;
• Assisting with due diligence procedures in terms of affiliates and marketing partners, including on-boarding processes and an assessment of compliance of such 3rd parties in terms of marketing;
• Assisting with the day to day compliance of the company in all other matters.
• Candidates must be fluent in the English language
• Able to take direction and full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking initiative to learn new processes as they are created
• Good grasp of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
• Structured, organised and able to prioritise
• Works on own initiative and is a team player
• Uphold a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner
• Responsible and trustworthy person who is able to handle sensitive and confidential information