Our client is one of the fastest growing Live Casino supplier to the online gaming industry.
They are a dynamic and innovative business with offices in Malta and Slovakia and live casino studios in Georgia and Malta. A young company, with 55+ employees growing at a very rapid pace with a passionate team for live casino concepts. You will be a part of company that is at the forefront of innovation within the live casino space and can feel directly responsible for the company’s growth.
• Materialize existing leads into new business
• Manage leads up to date and send monthly sales reports to Management
• Develop new leads via market research, conference attendance, cold calling, and any other mode suitable for establishing new prospects
• Attend shows regularly and travel for work as necessary
• Liaise with various departments internally in order to complete contract reviews; legal, technical and operations
• Meet monthly and annual sales targets set together with management
• Complete due diligence on new prospects
• Negotiate strong commercial models within the set commercial guidelines
• Identify opportunities and monitor general developments of competition
• 5+ years in a commercial/sales client facing role
• Gaming experience a must, but can be minimal for the right candidate
• Working knowledge in online casino products preferred, specifically live casino
• Strong command of English. Additional languages will be an asset; Italian, etc.
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Basic command of all globally utilized business management software; word, excel, PPT,
• Excels at relationship building
• Generally motivated for Sales and highly energetic with a good sense of time management
Salary & Benefits
• Salary and bonus structure highly competitive to attract the best candidates
• Full health insurance provided and other benefits