BettingJobs.com are currently seeing a Trading Analyst to join growing Sportsbook in their Isle of Man office.
The Trading Analyst will be responsible for working closely with Sportsbook Suppliers to ensure the product offering is the best on the market. A key element of the role will be managing Risk across the business, profiling the customer base and making decisions on bet acceptance.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established company in a period of considerable growth. This would be an ideal opportunity for an analytically minded Trading professional to take responsibility for an entire sportsbook offering and develop their career, ideally progressing into a Head of Trading role in time.
• Responsibility for the pre-match trading and risk management of the sports book product.
• Responsibility for the in play trading and risk management of the sports book product.
• To observe market movements and react accordingly
• Analyse and profile the client base of the customers.
• Produce Risk profiles for each operator, setting betting limits
• In time, build and lead a team of analysts to analyse and predict market and industry trends, and manage risk
• Identify and contribute ideas and recommendations for product development
• Ensure thorough understanding of Regulatory requirements within the jurisdictions that our products are used in (or entering)
• University degree, preferably in an analytical field;
• A strong passion for sports betting
• Industry experience in a similar role
• Fluency in English
• Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative
• Ability to speak Mandarin would be beneficial
• Works well on their own and as part of a team, in a multi-cultural environment