A great opportunity to join an innovative rapidly expanding company in the Gaming and Gambling industry.
The role of Head of design and Studio will be leading the inhouse team and its production of marketing in all media channels with a strong focus on digital campaigning. This means driving a team with designers/motion designers, copy writer, web designer, marketing executives and various freelancers in continually creating ongoing campaigns and assets.
You will be working closely with colleagues in the marketing department generating ideas and fulfilling needs for all brand communications. This will cover everything from acquisition campaigns, retention campaigns to in-app promotions. The in-house studio works like an internal agency and are involved in everything from creative ideas to UX design tweaks. You will be hands on involved in design directions and be responsible for upholding our visual identity and brand tonality with a team of colleagues to consistently deliver a world class user experience.
It is a varied and diverse role and we are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment. It’s an excellent opportunity to join our growing company and would ideally suit a highly motivated and creative individual who is confident of their ability to deliver solutions to a design brief and to manage the growth of the design team as a whole.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
● Responsible for brand design and all visual aspects of communication
● Managing and planning in house production resources
● Briefing & Coaching other creative resources (design, motion design, copywriters, web)
● Project Management
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
● Creative mind with strong competence in visual art direction
● Strong knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite
● Team player and able to work with internal stakeholders and external consultancies
● Experience from delivering high output with quality from either client or agency side
Please contact pete@bettingjobs for more information.