Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for CRM Manager based in London for a leading Sports Betting App. You will take ownership of and execute on key online campaign components such as email distribution, push notifications and all other relevant user touch points.
• Work with the team to develop, implement and optimize the program for transitioning players through their life stages and states in order for the business to market the right messages and deliver the right experience to the player.
• engage the player and maintain and optimize profitable revenue generated through the player wagering on our sites.
• To ensure that the notification and program to target player groups is operating efficiently and generating profitable revenue and return on the business’ investment and efforts.
• To ensure that players are enjoying a quality gaming experience on our product/s and that their preferences with regards to contact channel and frequency of contact is being adhered to.
• To ensure that sensitive data is correctly stored and shared in a manner that doesn’t leave the business vulnerable to loss of valuable data or player details.
• Ensure that New and reactivated Player plan, Multi depositor & VIP plans work together effectively and that there is an efficient process to transition players from one team to the next when the players meet the criteria for transition.
• Implement cross marketing programs through the team when required to do so by the business.
• Report on all day-to-day CRM activity and ensure reports are up to date and accurate -Continuously think about core CRM metrics in all channels, brands, countries, and identify opportunities to improve any areas of weakness.
• Establish processes to ensure the quality of our data e.g. that customer data is regularly refreshed and that Data Protection Act (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines are followed in all circumstances.
• Work closely with the Content Manager to produce exciting and engaging content to be read by our existing customer base; i.e. creation of a segmented newsletter - assigning business KPIs to these efforts and ensure they are achieved.
• Be a positive and proactive ambassador of the CRM system and encourage stakeholders at all levels to use the system correctly and effectively.
• Educated to degree level
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting
• Strong MS Office skills in particular Excel
• Experience working within a marketing department, focusing on CRM
• Highly demonstrable knowledge of CRM principals and systems – especially customer lifecycle touch points such as SMS, email, push notifications and more
• Previous experience with SMS, direct mail, outbound calling and push notification systems is preferred
• Previous experience of budget and P/L responsibility
• Previous experience of managing conflict and prioritisation within a busy B2C online business
• Experience of working in an organisation managing end users or customers using lifecycle or life stage management processes
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong motivational skills
• Experience in working in a matrix organisation and proven to be effective in building relationships internally and externally