Betting Jobs is currently looking for a CRM Data Analyst to join a well-established gaming company based in their Prague office. The CRM Data Analyst will play a key role in helping the company with building their new customer experience infrastructure. You will do this by providing data-driven insight to all aspects of CRM and improve its performance and efficiency.
● Deliver data related support for all CRM activities according to monthly and quarterly plans: including segmentations, evaluations and other (as required).
● Develop and manage optimisation for segmentation, reporting and its tools and subsequently report results and recommendations back to key stakeholders.
● Drive continuous improvements to optimise performance versus KPI’s and recommend improvements where applicable.
● Ensure that day to day "brief - process - deliver" flow runs effectively + efficiently.
● Ensure campaign data readiness sign off within agreed SLAs.
● Manage and develop cooperation with BI team to maximize campaign and promotions effect for future use.
● Be proficient in marketing communication channels, tactics and data tools.
● Good technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems, Power BI as advantage
● Experience as a CRM executive/ specialist or at any similar position is an advantage
● Fluent English is a must, any languages such as Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian or Croatian, is an advantage
● Goal orientation and growth mindset - always looking for the ways how to improve
● Proactive approach and ability to always finalize tasks
● Excellent analytical skills and eye on detail