Bettingjobs are working with a large, very reputable online gaming operator, who are present in Scandinavian markets. In a very exciting role, they’re looking for someone who can help take their brands to the next level!
They’re looking for a Norwegian speaking Sportsbook CRM Executive who knows sports betting inside and out, is familiar with the terminologies and knows what’s going on in key sports for Norwegian customers. Reporting to the Betting Operations Manager, the CRM Executive will have the day-to-day responsibility of making sure our sites are in tip-top shape, promoting the right events at the right times and creating unique and attractive campaigns for our loyal players. It is a very hands-on role, where you will be writing sportsbook copy, ensuring the content (translations, information pages and banners) is fresh and up-to-date, as well as supporting our various brand teams in their CRM strategies and running your own on-site campaigns. This role is a key role to ensuring our players get what they want, when they want it.
What will you get up to day today?
• Coordinate a campaign plan for onsite CRM activities where localisation plays a big part
• Report on the campaigns you run
• Daily updates of banners on the various brand sites
• Keep an eye on what’s popular in our Sportsbook on a weekly basis
• Translate all Sportsbook related content
• Create unique information pages for multiple brands
• Use internal and third-party platforms to create campaign pages
• Be prepared to occasionally help brand teams with copywriting and translations
• Be prepared to help with booking live stream events
So what kind of person are you?
• Native-level fluency of Norwegian with exceptional command of English language (both written and verbal)
• Experience with sports betting either as a player or professionally (or both) is essential
• Impeccable writing and editing skills, mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
• Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects at once is essential
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
• Ambitious, creative and keen to experiment with campaigns
• Brings creativity and innovative ways of thinking
Nice to haves
• Analytical and HTML skills a plus, but not essential
• Familiarity with using various Content Management Systems is a plus, but not essential
Please get in touch with Carla at email@example.com if this seems interesting for you.