BettingJobs.com is working with a Madrid-based client who are looking to fill the currently available Sportsbook Product Manager position which can be remotely based. The role can be remotely based with travel required to Valladolid, Spain where this specific team are located.
• Identify customer’s behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
• Take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
• Collaborate with and empower your team to unlock their full potential.
• Analyze, understand and share results from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
• Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
• Contribute to the growth of the company through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
• A focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
• Data driven. Someone who bases their decisions on facts rather than opinions.
• A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dive into a project to achieve success through problem solving.
• Eagerness to learn and awareness that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results of experimentation.
• Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
• Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
• Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
• 3+ year experience working with web-based companies in a product management role.
• Experience with web analytics software.
• Familiarity with multivariate testing.
• Previous involvement with high.