Our client is a legendary gambling company in the US, and they're looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their centre, and take ownership of their new online gambling team.
Job Summary – The client's Sports/Casino Manager is responsible for overall proficiency and efficiency of the Sports/Casino operations. The client's Sports/Casino Manager is staff focused, customer focused and productivity conscious. The client's Sports/Casino Manager role is to facilitate efficient customer transactions throughout the client's Contact Center, by maintaining correct staffing levels and improved training programs that improve the proficiency of the individual. Our client's Sports/Casino Manager is generally responsible for the individual performance of the Customer Service Supervisor and Representative working each shift.
Essential Functions –
The successful candidate should exhibit the following qualities and skills:
• Maintain appropriate reporting requirements for Title 31 (Anti-money Laundering) and SAR.
• Ensure that the Sports/Casino team is appropriately staffed for the volume of calls, emails, chat sessions and text messages handled by each skill set group
• Develop and implement reporting and metrics than can be used to monitor rep level performance of specific tasks and be used for identifying rep level and departmental level development needs
• Develop weekly and monthly reporting needed by senior management to understand call center performance, trends, and requirement
• Implement a training program that ensures consistent and effective processes and procedures throughout the sports/casino team
• Assist with development and modifications of CRM tool to meet needs of business
• Implement and maintain an effective up-sell / cross-sell program
• Ensure that all sports/casino team have adequate tech support training to meet customer’s needs
• Provide timely and actionable feedback
• Ensure that team leads and senior reps have the training needed to become capable supervisory staff
• Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
• Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
• Strong communication, written skills, and interpersonal skills (required to establish and maintain inter-departmental relationships).
• Comfortable with fast paced work environment.
• Proficient knowledge of sports betting, casino and pari-mutuel racing industries intimately.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes multiple overnight and weekend shifts.
• Other duties as assigned by Management
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes.
• High responsibility for supervising Supervisor level employees.
• Responsible for team building, coaching, counseling and discipline to excellence in both the individual and the team.
• High responsibility in the performance review, salary review and career recommendation area for the individual. Responsible for interviewing and hiring as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
• B.S. Degree Preferred, 2 years higher education or work experience substitute
• 2 years customer service center or retail center experience
• 5 years previous contact center management experience in a 40 seat or larger contact center
• High level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
• Strong organizational abilities and a good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and make well thought out decisions
• Sports Betting or Casino customer service experience preferred
Licenses/Certificates: Must be able to obtain a licensing in all jurisdictions as required.