BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Trading for a Sportsbook to be based in their Yerevan, Armenia office.
The Head of Trading will be responsible for refining, developing and implementing the trading strategy, ensuring overall performance is maximised in line with company strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the trading team of around 40 staff ensuring all team members are working towards company goals.
This is a key role as the company moves into international markets and expands their operations. The Head of Trading position would ideally be suited to an experience Trading Manager looking to take on the responsibility of driving forward the development of an established sportsbook offering.
• Responsibility for the results of all trading operations across all regions
• Setting up a sportsbook offer, product and pricing strategy specific to target markets
• Monitoring all Trading performance against set KPI’s
• Recruiting, training and managing direct line of reports with the department
• Introducing internal policies, processes and best practices in order to provide maximum operational efficiency
• Monitoring, reporting and close control of all Trading KPIs
• Dealing with external and internal stakeholders to achieve efficient performance across all operations.
• At least five years trading experience, ideally within an international organisation
• A minimum of three years of experience in a strong trading management role
• Solid risk management experience
• Experience in managing high team performances towards strict KPIs
• An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with senior management and internal and external senior level stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Russian language skills an advantage
• Previous B2B experience an advantage