Bettingjobs.com are working with a Prague-based client who are looking for a Group Virtuals and Lottery Product Manager to join their Product Development team.
- Manages the Virtuals, Lottery, RNG fixed odds, prerecorded and other products.
- Full product ownership.
- Builds and manages product roadmap, follows and monitors market and industry trends, gives vision, directions, evaluates opportunities and monitors product performance.
- Understands players behavior, provides competitive analysis and gives decision about the product portfolio.
- Drives the process of turning ideas into delivery of the product, focuses on customer experience and reflects customer feedback, understands the background of tasks and development, timeframes, resources and budget.
- Manages the contacts with suppliers
- Proven experience in gaming business
- Product Development Management / Project Management
- Knowledge of the business environment and compliance framework
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Focus on the customer experience
- Experience with business requirements definition
- Technical background & experience with development advantageous
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS Office
- Communication and presentation skills