BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Workforce Optimisation Planner for a well-established gaming company in their Stoke-on-Trent office.
The Workforce Optimisation Planner will key in the successful running of the customer operations, assisting with forecasting, planning and delivering resource requirements across all business entities. You will manage Resource Planning for several entities with the potential to add more in the future.
This role would be well suited to a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills along with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence people at all levels.
• Calculate resourcing levels within a complex, constantly changing customer operation so that customers consistently receive world class customer experiences from operational teams.
• Manage the creation, publishing and adherence to all relevant working schedules that balances the requirements of the business and continual focus on employee welfare and engagement.
• Ensure those schedules have sufficient resilience and flexibility to balance SLA targets with employee engagement.
• Ensure operational shrinkage is well understood by all stakeholders and planned for (e.g. new starter induction planning, product training, personal development).
• Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments to resourcing plans.
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation.
• Be the main point of contact for any changes to published schedules and liaise directly with all operational teams and HR/L&D teams to ensure correct resourcing levels are met within agreed policy and process.
• Analyse, review and communicate individual and team performance to ensure to adherence to schedules and work with stakeholders across the business to ensure this is sustained.
• Form positive relationships with internal stakeholders in order to meet organisational objectives and KPI’s and improve operational capability and performance.
• Specifically, work with Marketing, Promotions, Product, Technology and Compliance teams to fully understand and plan for future business activity, so that future impact can be planned for (both systemic and event driven demand).
• Seek to continually evolve all planning, forecasting and resourcing processes and systems, with an emphasis on service accessibility and quality.
• Produce regular management reporting and presentations that supports key decision-making for headcount requirements, budget forecasting and project costing.
• Instinctively service-orientated, you should be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and passion for Contact Centre and operational environments and the dynamics that impact operational performance.
• Recent and demonstrable experience in planning, forecasting and resource optimisation in a customer operation or contact centre environment.
• Attention to detail, high levels of numeracy, strong verbal and written skills and a creative style are essential for this role.
• Ability to adapt forecasting and planning methodologies to a variety of inbound, outbound and back office operational functions.
• The ability to think fast, spot trends, act quickly and deliver to tight deadlines within a demanding and challenging environment.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills with a demonstrable expertise in Ms Excel and other analytical tooling.
• A general understanding of Contact Centre Workforce Management scheduling systems would be highly desirable.
• A natural team player and able communicator, you will be able to build strong relationships with other key stakeholders within the wider business as well as within own team and line management.
• Highly organised with an innate ability to place order into chaos.
• Self-motivated and driven with high personal standards and personal goals.
• Determined and focused, you must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to work flexible hours when required.
• Awareness of current and emerging Contact Centre technologies.
• Thorough in keeping current on employee regulations and working practices in high performance working cultures.