Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Customer Operations System Senior Administrator, to join a leading gaming company based in their Stoke office. As part of the Customer Operations team, the CO System Senior Administrator will be responsible for evaluating, designing, configuring, delivering, and maintaining the tools that support the Customer Support, Player Relations, VIP, Responsible Gaming, and Player Experience teams.
The ideal candidate for this position will be driven to help teams succeed, possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product and learn it inside and out. Previous Zendesk experience is a distinct advantage.
• Keep up to date and function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on tools, integrations, scoping and delivery: anything that could potentially improve the support experience for the advisors and players.
• Own all operational aspects of the set up and configuration, including troubleshooting bugs in existing workflows, integrations in the ticketing (email), live chat, phone and other channels (including, but not exclusively Zendesk and Oracle RightNow).
• Identify scalable optimisations within the current toolsets and make recommendations for augmenting them or introducing new technology to solve complex problems in simple ways.
• Be a key point of contact for any changes within the business that may affect operational systems and be a key facilitator in the change control process.
• Be the main point of contact for day to day performance issues that may arise with the relevant operational tools, playing a key role in the Incident Management Process.
• Collaborate with product owners to build bespoke solutions and custom plugins.
• Liaise with wider projects in the business where operational systems will be key to delivery.
• Maintain control of access rights, security settings, and user privileges, adjusting the model as necessary as the operation evolves.
• Maintain appropriate documentation and relevant backlogs to ensure that we know what was done, why it was done, and what needs to be done.
• Educate and empower internal teams on tools and processes and encourage/ incorporate their ideas and feedback into future deliveries.
• Generate weekly and monthly metrics reports for all support managers and ad-hoc reports when requested by department leads.
• Take initiative by continually investigating anomalies in reported metrics as well as offering or implementing solutions.
• Develop third-party relationships, work to influence their roadmap and support work to ensure adherence to contract.
• Keep up to date with new trends and ideas in operational system design to ensure the set up and working practices remain relevant and future proofed.
• A conceptual thinker able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Contact Centre and operational environments and the dynamics that impact operational performance. You may have experience working within other roles within a Contact Centre environment.
• An innovator, always looking for the newest opportunities to enhance the systems with exciting features to provide the best experience for players and internal users while streamlining costs.
• A detective, with a healthy interest in deciphering and understanding different complex systems, and finding new ways to optimise them
• A problem solver, with the tenacity, resilience and expertise to fix complex technical problems under pressure.
• You love working with teams and establishing relationships with your partners.
• You’re a great teammate that can follow, influence and lead as situations dictate.
• You are customer focused and deadline oriented, happy to thrive in an SLA driven environment.
• You are able to innovate and test solutions to learn what works (and what doesn’t!), and feed insights into a long-term configuration/development plan.
• You demonstrate great determination in resolving complex issues and closing out projects.
• You have the ability to learn and gauge impact for complex dependencies across multiple applications and workflows across the organisation.
• You have a forensic attention to detail and strong verbal/written skills to influence, inform and motivate others.
• You have a love of new technologies and a high level of competency in system design and optimisation.
• You have experience with CRM systems such as Zendesk, Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow), etc.
• You may have dabbled in SQL or created reports using web-based reporting toolsets and dashboards.
• You may have experience utilising APIs to connect systems together.
• You may have taken the initiative to learn a programming language online.
• You may have achieved a major CRM system Administrator Certification.