Betting Jobs are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a growing gaming business in their London office. The Data Scientist would be responsible for using advanced analytics and modelling to provide actionable insight to help improve the the marketing campaigns and the business in general.
• Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative
• Create dashboards using Tableau or other visualisation tools
• Define and evaluate key metrics and understand what moves them and why
• Investigate challenging questions around user experience to understand the voice of the user
• Ownership of conceptualising, developing, and maintaining models of the business
• Communicate analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
• Support and coach colleagues to equip them with the necessary data skills to ultimately change the way people make business decisions.
• 3+ years of data science, product analytics and/or growth analytics experience
• Demonstrated through leadership in analytics, data science and/or growth
• You get data. You have extensive experience with analytical tools like SQL, Python, R and data design
• You are an analytical and a strategic thinker, data is more than just numbers to you and you can connect the dots to understand business impact
• Can create pipelines and queries to analyse large sets of internal data
• A strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, support, and other developers shouldn’t be a problem for you
• You are scrappy. You understand the challenges, nuances, and details of working with messy data and if the data doesn’t exist, you go build it.
• A solid math and statistics background
• Degree in Computer Science or another technical field