BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Chat Operations for an innovative gaming company in their Stoke-on-Trent office.
The Head of Chat Operations will be responsible for the development of the Chat Operations Strategy, specifically focussed on improving customer engagement and developing and maintaining the community. The Head of Chat Operations will be responsible for overseeing the definition and execution of the operation, drive player engagement and value and focus on a continuous program of evolution that makes sure the Chat offering stays relevant, exciting and authentic. Understanding and implementing metrics to measure community performance in order to further identify ways to improve the operational performance will be key in this role.
This role would ideally be suited to an individual with proven experience of establishing and developing online communities.
• Create the vision and strategy for UK Chat Operations, working with your team and other stakeholders to create engaging and exciting chat content experiences
• Take full responsibility for the day to day performance and execution of UK Chat Operations function.
• Continually challenge and define the purpose and format of the UK Chat Operation ensuring it engages effectively with relevant player personas and brands.
• Interpret and prioritise the company’s strategic vision into defined and achievable operational plans: and ensure they are executed brilliantly by your team.
• Work alongside senior stakeholders across the UK Country business to identify brand positioning, promotional focus and customer demographic targets. Be a persuasive influencer in plans to harness market opportunities and develop a roadmap that ensures success.
• Advocate the value that community brings to the business, be curious about how this is evolving in the future digital space and be an agent for change and innovation across the business.
• Continually evaluate the wider commercial value and returns on investment for UK Chat operation.
• Provide leadership and direction to the UK Chat team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced, and under-performance effectively managed.
• Provide development, coaching, and leadership to ensure your team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulatory and legal obligations.
• Continually review key performance indicators, taking necessary action where required.
• Identify opportunities to streamline processes and systems.
• Co-ordinate and collaborate across multiple departments to conceive, script, and schedule chat promotions gaining full engagement from all stakeholders.
• Analyse and interpret player data to build a complete picture of the chat communities to make good, informed decisions about day to day delivery and strategic direction.
• Monitor the competitive landscape and wider sector activity
• Proven experience in developing and growing online communities
• Extensive operational leadership experience
• Expertise, confidence and gravitas to lead a large, complex operation within a global brand environment.
• A leader by example, you can inspire and create energy in a room, even when the chips are down.
• You will have impeccable integrity and understand the role you play in setting tone and behaviours across the whole operation.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a fast-developing business strategy.
• Collaborate with senior leaders to facilitate the development of their strategic plans, ensuring they are robust and interconnected.
• Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level and managing a diverse team of people.
• Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people and thrive on seeing positive results through inspiring and effective leadership.
• Ability to use data to drive and revise business process and priorities.
• Strong commercial awareness with a history of delivering value-added results.
• Presentation skills (including financial and commercial information) – ability to present a business case and business plan to a diverse audience.
• Outstanding communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide clear, timely and direct feedback.
• Be relevant: In the world of online communities, you know what’s hot and what’s not!