Betting Jobs are currently hiring for a self-motivated Compliance Analyst to join an established but still growing iGaming operator based in London. Our client provides the compliance and operational support services that powers their key clients.
This role would find you responsible for monitoring account activity for new and existing customers, including counteracting payment fraud, bonus and promotion abuse, re-solving verification and payment processing problems and ensuring activity is in accordance with rules and limits.
This is a fast paced and challenging environment offering you an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a thriving industry.
• Maintain a list of all high risk customer profiles, recording, for the purposes of auditing any actions taken
• Perform EDD, risk profiling and assessment on Customer account activities and transactions as generated by the Company's EDD system in a timely manner
• Use a variety of investigative methods to determine and identity member source of funds and to assess the risk and propensity of member activities to be linked with money laundering or criminal activities Undertake Sanction Target List and PEP screening on new and existing members to determine if there are any PEP/Sanction/AML risks to the company
• Ensure relevant information obtained within each review is shared with stakeholders, including but not limited to the trading team and the responsible gambling team
• Update relevant member due diligence, risk profile records and document all findings in central control management system, ensure all member accounts are adequately noted and forward all supporting documentation to the Head of Compliance on cases requiring additional investigation
• Perform and run ad-hoc functions and reports, assess and analyse trends and activities related to the Company’s AML programme as assigned by the Head of Compliance
• Working closely with the Head of Compliance on a regular basis to share best practices and implement new processes and strategies
• Prepare detailed SARs that will be provided to the MLRO in a timely manner and assist with any further information which may be required
• Take an active role in regular AML team meetings, presenting cases and offering key evidence and due diligence information to support decisions
• Investigate and take appropriate action for fraud impact activities such as bonus and promotion abuse
• Solid foundation and understanding of licencing objectives and compliance within a regulated gambling industry
• Minimum 2 years Compliance Experience
• Knowledge and experience with KYC procedures and processes
• Experience of investigations, audits and analytics in the online gambling industry
• Self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders as well as colleagues within the team and those across the wider business
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; ability to explain com-plex compliance issues to employees from other departments in a clear and concise way
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels across all functions
• Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, adaptable and flexible with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Proactive and results-driven approach to work
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Proficient in MS Office, minimum advanced Excel