BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sportsbook Product Manager for a new to market Sportsbook in their London office. The Sportsbook Product Manager will work closely with the Head of Product to develop a market leading Sportsbook offering and ensure they have the best possible product.
This position would ideally be suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional with significant experience in a product development role.
• Define the long-term Sportsbook Product strategy
• Work across several departments to ensure the effective development of the sportsbook offering
• Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvements
• Quantify and analyse business value for new features and feature improvements
• Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our product
• Gather, understand and create business requirements, including writing detailed and comprehensive requirements and wireframes
• Work closely with the product owners to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Monitor deployed features, analyse adoption and produce further improvements based on the data
• Maintain an interface with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the senior management team
• At least 5 years of professional experience within the online sportsbook industry
• Proven experience in interpreting and defining product requirements and scope
• Comprehensive sports betting understanding
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication skills