Our Malta-based client are currently looking to fill the available Campaign Coordinator position. They are looking for a highly motivated, organised, structured and positive minded individual to join their Retention Team.
• Contribute to the brain storming sessions of all campaigns.
● Make monthly calendar of campaigns for approval.
● Follow the monthly campaign process with a high level of responsbility and accuracy.
● Plan the time of all the team members that communicate via the Campaign Coordinator for Retention, VIP and Affiliate department requests.
● Keep a highly organized overview of all team members and order work priorities so shared resources are not overloaded, and work is evenly distributed to stop downtime.
● Schedule campaign send outs.
● Build bonuses in the back end for campaigns.
● Keep a balanced over view of communication channels.
● Liaise and relay information to Customer Support on campaigns.
● Keep monthly leaderboards and/or races up to date on site.
● Quality control on site content and test campaigns.
• Highly organised and able to keep focus and structure to ensure deadlines are met.
• A solid grasp of marketing.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
• Highly responsible.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including word, excel, power point and outlook.
• Excellent communication and teamworking skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.