Bettingjobs are looking to hire a CRM Executive for an online casino operator based in Malta. The role will report directly into the CRM Manager, who is currently based in London. You will be responsible for helping to drive retention through the delivery of targeted customer communications and insights. Working as part of a talented and experienced Retention team, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with the Retention team to implement tactical customer marketing campaigns and lifecycles through an innovative approach
• Creating schedules and promotional calendars
• Executing multi-channel campaigns including email, SMS, print and online - this involves working closely with multiple stakeholders to manage the process and ensure the message is relevant
• Ongoing competitor research and recommendations
• Provide monthly and ad hoc analytical reports on website and campaign performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Enthusiastic and driven
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work to challenging deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to work autonomously with a solution orientated mindset
• Experience of HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop
• Interest in and experience of the gaming industry
• Understanding of current affairs
• Ability to work autonomously with a solution
The company is split across 3 locations, so they are looking for someone with experience of working with remote teams and building strong work relationships across multiple sites. The working environment is professional whilst being relaxed and informal. They are additionally seeking someone with a “can-do” attitude who will get involved beyond the specific role, to build on the internal culture of teamwork and go above and beyond to get things done.
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org is this opportunity sounds interesting to you.