BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sportsbook Product Owner for an up and coming gaming company in their Chester office. As Sportsbook Product Owner you will be responsible for creating new products and refining the current offering to ensure that their offering is the best possible product on the market.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional with a successful track record of product development within the Sportsbook industry.
• Responsible for planning and execution of product development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle.
• Work within the team to help define and execute the Sportsbook product strategy and roadmap.
• Be the product and business expert across the business for the Sportsbook and other sports products.
• Work with marketing, pricing and operational functions to define financial and revenue models, requirements and specifications
• To understand market, industry and competitive dynamics and trends in order to provide product proposals and analyses to the Product organisation.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Proven experience within a Product role within the sports betting industry
• Self-starter, strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Creator of imaginative and creative products solutions to the needs of a fast-moving competitive industry.
• Strong communicator, both verbal and written with experience preparing for and presenting to management groups.
• Comfortable working across multiple projects and against challenging deadlines in a dynamic environment with a high degree of change and uncertainty.
• Experience in creating business cases, revenue estimates as well as advising on commercial decisions.