Betting Jobs are currently working with an innovative, UK facing gaming operator that have been delivering exciting and engaging gaming to their players for close to ten years. They have a motivated team of staff based in their London offices and are now hiring for an experienced Casino Manager.
This role would find you responsible for the day to day relationships with the casino game providers and ensuring that the product is the best possible offering. The ideal candidate will be highly knowledgeable of the casino gaming sector, analytical in disposition, detail-oriented, a relationship builder and an outstanding communicator.
• Be responsible for day to day relationships with game providers.
• Secure commercial agreements with game providers for promotional deals that will be marketed to players.
• Recommend, secure agreements and build relationships with new game providers to improve the game mix.
• Be responsible for the presentation of the games on the sites with the aim of maximising gameplay.
• Take a data focused and commercially savvy approach to game positioning, game launches and promotional emphasis of games.
• Work closely with Head of CRM to ensure the games are effectively represented in all marketing material and to ensure that promotional opportunities around the game titles are optimised.
• Identify and take ownership for casino product improvements working closely with all areas of the business in particular the design and technical departments.
• Effectively communicate product/ UX improvements on the casino product and measure the commercial impact of new features.
• More than five experience in a commercial role in the iGaming space, ideally in online casinos.
• Experience with managing multiple software providers
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Competent across all main Microsoft Office applications.
• University degree is a plus
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with a fast moving gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org