Betting Jobs are currently looking for a Head of BI and Analysis to join an iGaming company at a time of growth in their London office. The Head of BI will be hands-on in terms of analysis, reporting and insights, whilst also helping to create and drive the BI & Analytics strategy for the business. This will include helping to grow the BI team.
• Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
• Provide internal customers with meaningful and valuable insights to increase players satisfaction and retention
• Develop and automate reports, build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
• Deliver actionable insights and interpretation based on raw and aggregated data
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of the company applications and its economy devise strategies and tactics to put them to an effective use to improve performance indicators.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst
• Experience with self-optimizing processes
• Experience with segmentation, definition, and monitoring of KPI’s
• Experience with PowerBI, Microsoft Azure and some related coding ability (creation of formulas)
• Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework.
• Experience in statistics, working with statistical packages, and in working with datasets (SQL).
• Experience with data modeling and reporting.
• Direct team management experience or demonstrated leadership potential.
• Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends. Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
• Distinctive analysis skills and impeccable business judgment. Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Degree in statistics, data management and or mathematics as well as coding skills are required.