Betting Jobs are currently hiring for a CRM Specialist to join a successful betting operator that is one of the leaders in the Eastern European market. Our client has been operating for over ten years and have a motivated and ambitious team in their Prague offices.
They are looking for an individual that can deliver the best customer experience possible and have ownership of all content based CRM activities.
Main Responsibilities Are To
• Deliver all content based CRM activities according to monthly and quarterly plans: including email, site/mobile messaging, SMS marketing and other forms
• Ensure delivery of all CRM graphics and contents for both promotions and campaigns.
• Develop and manage optimisation plan for communications and its tools and subsequently report results and recommendations back to key stakeholders.
• Drive continuous improvements for communications to optimise performance versus KPI’s and recommend improvements where required.
• Ensure that day to day brief - build - delivery process runs effectively + efficiently.
• Be proficient in all marketing communication channels and utilise all relevant systems and tools: Optimove, Evergage, Power BI
Expected Candidate Profile
• Excellent written communication skills, ability to be an impressive storyteller
• Good knowledge of HTML and analytical systems
• Experience as a CRM executive or at any similar position is an advantage
• Fluent English is a must, any of the languages spoken in Fortuna Group
• countries (Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian or Croatian) is an advantage
• Goal orientation and growth mindset - always looking for the ways how to improve
• Proactive approach and ability to always finalize tasks
• Excellent eye on detail
• Sports enthusiast keen for information
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the best names in iGaming. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com