Director of Accounts
Uniquely available opportunity to work for an iGaming industry supplier, developing their client base and supporting account management staff. This client is a scaling start-up who automates multilingual customer support with a vertically integrated product suite and proprietary Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine.
The Director of Accounts leads a multinational team with personnel interchanging between two broad roles: account executives (who discover new business) and account managers (who implement and grow existing business).
• 10+ years in business development and key account management for software development firms.
• Extensive knowledge of the iGaming industry with relationships spanning Philippines, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, and/or Cost Rica.
• Ability to adopt principles of "force multiplication" to compete globally with minimal resources.
• Support a distributed team of account executives and managers from prospecting to upselling.
• Effective at developing your team members' sales and implementation skills so they are comfortable interchanging between roles as required.
• Demonstrate natural ability to understand and present a complex B2B SaaS product suite.
• Act as the "voice of the clients" in all management and product meetings.
• Go the extra mile to build lasting relationships with potential and existing clients.
• Identify case studies and competitive advantages to pass onto the marketing team.
• Personify the company's global mission with a progressive and multicultural background.
• This is a start-up. We plan ahead but must be nimble and fast to adapt. If we asked your friends, they would say you're the calmest person they know in tough situations.
This is available immediately so please make an application today or contact me for a confidential conversation about the position.