Betting Jobs are working with a major media company as they seek an Account Manager to oversee digital campaigns for a new betting and gaming partnership. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly visible brand, and offers a chance to work with a variety of teams in delivering national advertising campaigns.
• Front line role in the management of digital campaigns, focusing on the day to day management of digital advertising activity
• Successfully executing and taking full ownership of the effective digital marking plan and campaigns
• Working with Ad Ops to book and deploy digital campaigns according to market plan/ requirements
• Managing the weekly media schedule, booking inventory, including the provision of ad creative
• Maximising campaign delivery, redeploying under-delivery; identifying/ developing additional inventory opportunities
• Monitoring campaign performance and optimising based on formats, media, devices, audiences segments, timing, creative, context, placement, view ability and other key factors
• Utilise audience, first party data and our DMP in campaign optimisation, including the creation of audience through the gathering of data
• Monitor performance from DFP and Google Analytics reports to maximise campaign conversion rates
• Producing reports on campaign delivery and performance
The Ideal Candidate
It is essential that the successful candidate will have previous experience of managing and delivering effective digital campaigns previously within another role. Although experience of managing similar campaigns would be ideal, this isn’t essential for the role.
Campaign booking, ad serving, reporting and analysis systems will seem like second nature for this candidate, which will equally allow you to hit the ground running in the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for that next challenge in their career, and is looking for a role which will offer them a platform to make something their own, and showcase their full potential and capacities to our wider business.