BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Operations Director for the Brazilian market, the Operations Director will be key in establishing a network of retail betting outlets throughout the country.
Key for this role is a focus on delivering the best possible sportsbook solution in a new and fast-growing market and ensuring that the product is in line with relevant regulations.
• Plan and implement the setup and operations of a new retail betting business in the country.
• Setup all functions, including but not limited to: Operation, marketing, strategy, financing, creation of company culture, human resources, hiring, compliance, sales and PR
• Setup all policies for all aspects of the business.
• Build and lead the senior team to operate the business.
• Lead the company and implement the strategy to grow the business.
• At least five years senior management experience in retail betting operations with extensive knowledge in operations, IT, customer service and marketing
• High interest in sports and exposure in the betting and gaming industry
• Well verse the law in regulated jurisdictions, particularly in Latin America
• Excellent organizational and operational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Excellent people-management skills
• Fluency in Portuguese