Betting Jobs are currently working with a well funded and fast growing, Malta based casino who have quickly become a trusted name in iGaming.
My client first started operating over two years ago but since then have quickly built up success and now have a team of around 70 in their Malta offices. They are now growing their team by hiring for an experienced and German Affiliate Manager that can grow vital affiliate relationships. This position would find you working in a multicultural affiliate team and report to the Head of Affiliates.
• Build and maintain solid relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximize their campaigns.
• Manage, as part of a team, the company’s award-winning affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives.
• Research, source, evaluate, onboard and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
• Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
• Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
• Handle day to day communications with affiliates
• Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
• Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
• Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
• 2+ years in iGaming, preferably coming from affiliation and/or marketing, with solid knowledge of the iGaming affiliate marketplace and its players
• Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities and Acute analytical skills
• Ability to negotiate and strong influencing skills
• Fluency in both written and oral German and English
• Strong written and oral communication skills with a touch of creativeness
• An optimist approach when faced with challenges, that can also keep one foot firmly on the ground
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing operators. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com